Wednesday, April 14, 2010

R.I.P. cooking endeavors

Ever since I’ve come home all my cooking endeavors have been disastrous. I have successfully destroyed every recipe and even managed to make myself sick from my own cooking.

What happened? Admittedly I have never been a great cook but at least in Uruguay my meals didn't burn and literally make me ill!

We'll be starting up roomate dinner night again though so I might just have to resurrect what cooking skills I have left.


A side "dish":
I would love to write about Adrian's visit and post some great pictures but between my full time job, full time schooling and long distance relationship, I just don't have the time! So, my posts will be short and sweeet while I'm back home in Arizona :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Just make tacos...they're easy and always tasty. It's even better if you fry your own taco shells, but Josh's aunt taught me this trick: if you use store-bought taco shells, just stick them in the oven around 400 degrees for a few minutes until they're warm. Somehow, it makes them taste better!

    ReplyDelete